Learn more about environmental management at the Broadmoor
Course etiquette and rules
In an effort to ensure everyone enjoys their game of golf at The Broadmoor please take a moment to read the course rules and etiquette
- All players must register at ProShop and report to the Marshal at tee-off
- Each player requires their own set of clubs. Rentals are temporarily unavailable.
- Recommended dress code: soft spiked shoes or similar footwear. No tank tops, jeans or cut-offs.
- Please keep up the pace of play with the group in front
- Please yield to maintenance staff to ensure the safety and the best playing conditions for the golfer
- Bye hole 12A is 118 yards from the yardage sign to the green centre
- Purchase alcoholic beverages from the beverage cart or Clubhouse only. No off-site beverages
- Playing privileges can be revoked if course rules are not complied with
- Caution: players are responsible for any personal injury or material damage caused by their golf ball or equipment on the course or adjacent property
- Washrooms available on hole #4 green side and hole #13 behind the green. Please respect our neighbours and use the washrooms available.
Help us maintain a beautiful course
- Keep bags and pull carts off all tees/greens and use cart paths at tees/greens
- Keep power carts a minimum of 15 yards from greens and use cart paths at tees/greens
- Please DO NOT rake traps or touch flags, but DO repair ball marks
Rain Check Policy
Rain checks are given due to lightning or when the golf course becomes unplayable, as determined by the Operations Supervisor or the Head Golf Professional.
An airhorn will be blown to signal play has been suspended. For your safety, please return immediately to the Clubhouse or ProShop. A pro-rated rain check will be available based on the number of holes remaining in your game, and a credit will be added to your account to be used for your next purchase at the Broadmoor. Note: No cash refunds will be issued.
Cross-country ski trails are closed for the 2024 season. Walking trails will continue to be cleared for the remainder of the season. We will be open for showshoeing and tobogganing as snowfall permits. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on-leash.
Work in the Clubhouse
Now hiring: Servers, Kitchen Helpers, Beverage Cart Attendants and Prep Cooks. All positions serving liquor require a valid ProServe certificate. Beverage Cart Attendants must have a valid Class 5 driver's license. Wages negotiable based on experience.
Work in the ProShop
Now hiring: ProShop Associates and Outside Service Attendants. Outside Service Attendants must have a valid Class 5 driver's license. Wages negotiable based on experience.
See the course
View a flyover of each hole below to prepare for your next game at The Broadmoor.
Select a hole to see the flyover